I wasnt sure how to display this. Not happy with it.
Wednesday, 8 May 2013
If I was doing this again, I would definitely not use cardboard. It took ages to paint, as i had to apply a number of coats back and front for each piece and even then i was not happy. It also was quite hard not to have jagged edges and this meant cutting around all the shapes again after carving them out of the cardboard. I did learn a lot from it all though. I also used acrylic paint. The colours were great and it drys quickly. It would have been great if i had thought earlier of using a transparent material. This would have given great coloured shadows. I did indigo ink on acetate before and used it with light in this way
I wasnt sure how to display this. Not happy with it.
I wasnt sure how to display this. Not happy with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment