Sunday, 29 September 2013

Sunday29sep

I spent the evening trying out some stuff with tissue paper and glass paint . It turns out the paint doesn't only transfer to acetate. When again dropped into water and mixed around it forms a film and the design sticks to nearly everything. I had previously tried transferring it to acetate over the summer. I tried stone and it worked and I tried tissue paper and it worked. I had collected some drift wood from the beach a while back. I wanted to see if I could transfer the colour on to it. when the tissue dried it was like a skin. It was still sticky from then glass paint and stuck to the wood. I was really just trying it out. The only thing is that when the design transferred from the water to the tissue it made it kind of transparent and I liked that in itself. when it was attached to the wood, this was lost.



No comments:

Post a Comment