Monday, 10 December 2012

Small bit behind on updating this...so here it goes ...This is what i have been up too. Firstly, i found out that putting a candle in a 3d cylinder made from glue was possible not the best idea...I ended up melting a hole in the top of it..! Forgot it would of course melt

I wanted to look at the reflection of light off different materials:

These were done by capturing light relecting off the bonnet and roof of cars and windows:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I liked the misty affect it gives.
 
The artist : Darren Almonds name was given to me to consider looking up. I really liked his photographs, especially the full moon and Civil Dawn series. They are timeless. It could be day or night, because of the fact that he uses a very slow shutter.
 
 
 
 Civil Dawn at Mt Hiei
 
 
 
 
Full Moon at Arondine
 
 
 Full Moon at Tees River
 




No comments:

Post a Comment