Monday, 10 December 2012

I wanted to use the zoom on my camera to see what affect it had on light when i moved it in and out. I had gotten a photography book out from the library that talked about this affect. I will need to get the same of it and add it later as i cant remember it now. I did this with a long exposure:

 
 
 
 








With nature and trees in mind, I was also thinking of the movement of the trees outside the window from the original light movement installation video that i had created. I decided to make a sculpture of a 3d tree from flower wire. I wanted to capture the shadows it cast:

 
 
In this one i used light reflected off a crystal and on to the tree
 

 
 
 
It may have become a small bit theatrical at times
 
 
I also have now used this tree to put a sound track to my original light movement installation. Which i will upload a little later.


No comments:

Post a Comment