Some shadows with slow shutter in the morning:
Saturday, 5 January 2013
I had been looking at David Almond and I wanted to try some slow shutter pics at night time and also early in the morning. For the morning ones, i forgot to bring my torch with me so i could focus the camera. I was going to turn back but it was 6 in the morning and if i drove back home and out to Glenstall Abbey again, it would have been bright, so i tried to take some anyway, using the car light to focus the camera first(not ideal!). They did come out a bit blurred because of this but some of thm were okay. I would really like to try this again though and be better organised.
Some shadows with slow shutter in the morning:
Some shadows with slow shutter in the morning:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment