Tuesday, 30 July 2013

I want to be able to use the colours that i associate with the place, the many different shades of blues and greens, depending on the weather and time of day. I have collected flat stones from Blasket Mor and brought them back with me, like the ones that were used to build some of the old village.








I want to show the transference of skills and tradition from one person to the next. This is a picture of the middle of this chain but it starts with one colour and then the next stone takes on the colour of the previous, as well as its own and so on.

I didn't like this at all. I wanted the colours to mix. I had an idea to bring it to the beach and let the water wash over them to see if the colours would blend. They didn't!!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment